Friday, March 13, 2015

Lucky Friday 13th

Today's your lucky day! While I await input from the STEAMY Women, I'll share my book with you. You can download Nelson Telson - The Story of a True Blue Blood for FREE today, tomorrow and Sunday.  Enjoy the book!  Amazon reviews are very welcome. :-)

BOOK UPDATE:
I've been working on special coloring pages and activities for the companion curriculum for Nelson Telson. I will take the curriculum info to International Literacy Association's  Annual Conference in St. Louis in July.  I am very excited to be able to offer this to educators.  Lars Helgeson, PhD and his Life Science for Elementary Teachers class at the University of North Dakota have found over 20 teachable themes in the book, and are working on development while I create activity pages.  Very exciting!
Navigating uncharted waters...
Taking the book to St. Louis is a huge leap of faith for me.  And, as John Burrows said, 
Leap, and the net will appear.
So, I'm leaping!
Nothing is too wonderful to be true, if it be consistent with the laws of nature. (Michael Faraday)
Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment