Saturday, October 31, 2015

31 Days - 28 & 29 - Freebies!

Sometimes work gets in the way.  But when the work is artwork, it still works for some of the 31 in 31.
Since many of the college students working on the curriculum and kids the curriculum is being tested on are from landlocked North Dakota, they really didn't know much at all about boats.  So I made a page the kids can use after they read chapter 2 of Nelson Telson.  So, if you are reading my book with your kids, you can do these activities too.


 Here are a couple of coloring pages.




And this one took me many hours to make, first pen and ink, scan, and then lots of photoshop.

And since  you are kind enough to read my blog, here are a couple more coloring activity pages.
Can you tell which way the wind is blowing, and in which direction the boat is going?

Fill in the compass directions and color your own compass rose.

I'd love it if people would share their coloring pages with me. 




No comments:

Post a Comment